Cypress TX Houses for Sale by Price Range
Staging Tips for Your Cypress Real Estate Sale
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Your Cypress Home Buyers Say WOW!
These low cost strategies to make your Cypress house more appealing are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones that block your windows and reduce sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night, too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Cypress House Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your Cypress house, from preparing your house for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Contact me, your Cypress real estate expert for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary House Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your Cypress house, I'll remove all the guesswork when your house is evaluated. Your Cypress house will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, I'll collect and compare data for houses that have recently sold in your neighborhood. This system will analyze Cypress houses that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools. Request your FREE Cypress House Evaluation today!